What to Expect On Sunday Mornings
What is the Worship Service Like?
We Have Two Unique But Powerful Services:
- 9:30 am – Features worship led by our Celebration Choir and Orchestra and a stirring message from our Senior Pastor, Dr. Jeff Williams.
- 11 am – Features worship led by our praise band accompanied by elements of visual worship. Worship is followed by a stirring message from our Senior Pastor, Dr. Jeff Williams.
Do You Have Any Bible Studies or Small Groups on Sunday?
We Offer Sunday Morning Groups:
Sunday Groups (Bible study classes) are a great way to connect with others at First Denton. We have groups for all ages that meet at 8:15, 9:30 & 11 am.
We also offer Home Groups:
These groups meet on various days during the week in the homes of our church members.
How's The Parking?
You should plan on arriving 15 to 30 minutes early. Visitor parking is located on the east side of the building.
Take a look at the campus map.
What Should I Wear?
Wear what makes you feel comfortable. Everyone has their own style. At First Denton you will find people in both jeans and suits.
Where Do I Go When I Get There?
- Worship Services are held in the Worship Center in the center of the building.
- Adult & Adult 55+ Sunday Groups are held in Fellowship Hall, South Hall, and in the new building. Find a current list here.
- Preschool Sunday Groups are held on the Preschool Floor for children ages birth–kindergarten.
- Kids Worship and Sunday Groups are held on the Kids Floor for 1st–5th graders.
- Students meet on the Student Floor for grades 6th - 12th.
- College students meet in the Christian Life Center (CLC).