About the Family Ministry
At First Denton your family is important to us. We understand that the stronger our families are the stronger our church will be. Our Family Ministry exists in order to strengthen the marriage relationship as well as the relationship between parents and their children. Outside of your relationship with Jesus Christ, we believe there is no more important relationship than your relationship with your spouse and children.
Family Fun Nights
- We provide opportunities for the entire family to have fun together.
- You'll bond and grow as a family.
- These are activities that are designed just for you and your family.
- One of our main goals is to help strengthen marriage relationships.
- We pair couples of all ages and stages with one of our Marriage Mentor couples.
- A Marriage Mentor couple will be there to encourage you, pray for you, share their life experiences with you and invest in your marriage.
- Find out more!
- Marriage Basics is an 8 week premarital class offered free of charge.
- For engaged couples or seriously dating couples considering marriage.
- All couples who complete the class will be given a certificate of completion that can be used to waive the marriage license fee for the state of Texas.
- The next class will begin Wednesday, April 5 and continue every Wednesday through May 24. We will meet at 7 pm in the Room W202.
- If you have any questions, contact Stacie Blackburn.
- Blessings Tree is a way for members of our church to receive Christmas gifts for their children ages 1–18.