Special Needs Ministry
About the Special Needs Ministry
GPS, God's Perfect Souls, is our ministry to the developmentally disabled, their families, and their caregivers. We claim the fact there "are no disabled souls."
Our main activity is our GPS worship service which includes lots of music, where everyone gets an instrument to play, followed by a brief devotional message. Especially important is that it is a "shush-free" environment.
- Meets in room S-109 at 9:30 am each Sunday.
- We are also available to assist those who would like to be mainstreamed in the appropriate small group.
GPS Worship Service
- Happens the first Saturday of each month.
- We worship at 3 pm, in the Fellowship Hall.
- Everyone gets an instrument to participate.
- Lasts about 45 minutes followed by a time of fellowship and refreshments.
- A "shush-free" environment.
- Contact Samantha Thornton with any questions.
- Special Friends