About the Kids Ministry
The Kids Ministry exists to connect kids and their families to Christ and His Kingdom! We do this by teaching the kids to: Love God, Love People, Make Disciples and Share Jesus. All of our kids programming incorporates different elements of the four core beliefs found in our church's mission statement.
- Elevate is a worship service designed just for kids.
- The theme and units change every eight weeks.
- Each week the kids encounter a Bible story, main point and a key Bible verse.
- Join us each Sunday for an amazing time of learning in age-appropriate groups.
- A place where kids learn and apply God's Word
- Caring teachers provide awesome learning environments.
- A time where foundations are built and kids relate
- Parents should make small groups a priority in the life of your child!
- Find a list of groups by clicking here.
- Awana helps churches and parents work together to develop spiritually strong children and youth who faithfully follow Jesus Christ.
- For ages 2 years through 8th grade.
- Wednesdays from 6:15–7:30 pm, Starting August 30.
- Wednesday nights at 5:30 pm
- Preschool Choir meets on the Preschool Floor Room 107
- 1st–2nd Grade meet in the CLC (The Zone)
- 3rd–5th Grade meet on the Kids Floor Room 214