About Women's Ministry
Our purpose is to help women connect with and grow in Christ, connect with other believing women and provide opportunities for women to serve others. Learn more here about Thrive Ministry.
- Weekly Bible studies are offered throughout the whole year.
- Free childcare is provided for most studies by reservation.
- See a list of current Bible Studies.
- Enjoy the company of friends over lunch.
- Each Lunch Bunch has a unique theme.
- Second Tuesday of each month.
- There is a $5 baked potato and salad bar available.
- Support and encouragement for moms of all ages.
- Thursdays at 9:30 am.
- Free childcare is provided by reservation.
- Find out more.
- An 11-week group that provides emotional, practical and spiritual support for single, young women that find themselves with an unplanned pregnancy.
- To sign up for a group or to learn more, click here.
Single Moms Bible Study
- Meets Sunday mornings at 9:30 am
- CLC Weight Room
- Breakfast is served every week
- Children are welcome to attend any of our Preschool, Kids or Student groups. See a complete list our our Sunday Groups here.
- Spirited Scrappers is a ministry to our families and our community.
- Make pages for foster parents to create Life Books for their foster children.
- Make Christmas cards for soldiers in the battlefield to their family members.
- A worship opportunity for women, by women
- September 7, 2017 at 7 pm in the Worship Center
- An annual weekend getaway each spring for women to rest and refuel while they connect with Christ.
- Bible Study
- Bible Study